Scroll Top

Work Permit


Below are few basic eligibility requirements:

  • Complete program of study from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI),
  • Hold a valid study permit,
  • Must be a full time student at a DLI



If you fall under any of the below mentioned categories, you might be eligible to apply for a Open Work Permit: 

  • A dependent family member of someone who applied for permanent residence
  • A spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or international student
  • A refugee, refugee claimant, protect person or their family member, 
  • A temporary resident permit holder

    ***Note: this is not a exhaustive list, if you would like to check if you qualify please book a Consultation or complete the Assessment Form. ***
Translate »
Privacy Preferences
When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in form of cookies. Here you can change your privacy preferences. Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we offer.